Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LIL' POCKET BOOKS! Pictures of People / Thumb Purpose

Here's the unfolded wrap-around cover of my latest hand-bound pocket booklet, "PORTRAITS OF PEOPLE" (2010). Featuring 60 pages of informal ink-brush-illustrated incarnations of friends and family on my recent adventures all across the North American continent... If you're not careful, you might just find yourself in this collection! Here's a bit of press en fran├žais.

I've also done yet another printing of the ever-popular "THUMB PURPOSE" from 2008: A few summers ago, I hitchhiked all over the place (a total adventure of around 5,000 miles / 8400 kilometers), and I drew a little in-transit portrait & profile of every single person who picked me up. Vertically bound & shirt-pocket-sized, just like the cheapo lined notebook which the originals were scribbled onto!

No comments:

Post a Comment